Today we will enter a World of Insights with Timo Karjalainen, Creative Lead. Timo and his wife Eliza Hochman, CEO, co-founded World of Insights in order to understand how learning happens in organisations and how to break old fashioned structures of learning in order to promote co-creation, open dialogue, playfulness and creativity.
If you are someone who works in the field of organisational learning and adult learning and who is in interested in how to bring play and creativity into organisational learning , then deifnitely check out what World of Insights has to offer and contact Timo Karjalainen.
So, grab a coffee or tea and tune in to hear more about:
- The problem of how learnings happens in many organisation; and,
- The difference between being a startup in London, Paris and Helsinki; and,
- What Helsinki can learn from London in terms of the startup mentality; and,
- The importance of play and playfulness throughout your entire life; and,
- How and why playfulness is important for creativity and innovation to flourish.
Author: Gerhard Molin