This week I had a chance to talk with Pasi Joronen from Polkuni about the importance of music, happiness and self-expression in today’s society. Pasi has had multiple roles in media and is currently helping startups as business coach, mentor and investor.
Polkuni is a Helsinki and Hong Kong based hands-on investment and activation company. Their mission is to boost the most passionate entrepreneurs to succeed in the developing markets of Asia. Their focus is in creating the cultural interface between Finland and Asia.
So, grab a coffee or tea and tune in to hear more about:
- How today’s way of schooling is often destroying students rather than empowering them; and,
- The importance of play and music in life and in personal development; and,
- Why music is such a powerful tool and is so often missing in education (& life); and,
- Why you should have first a great team before you develop anything; and,
- The importance to be firstly locally successful before you go global; and,
- The oddities of the startup bubble.
Author: Gerhard Molin