No less than the mighty Mervi Pänkäläinen from Mightifier joins us for today’s Podcast Tuesday episode to talk about social-emotional learning, creativity, psychological safety, positive feedback and happiness.
Mightifier helps kids to master their social and emotional skills, to identify their strengths and to decrease bullying in the classroom. The Mightifier application is available with User Interface in English, Finnish and Swedish. Interested in promoting social and emotional skills in the classroom? Then definitely check out their app!
So, grab a coffee or tea and tune in to hear more about:
- How meaningful positive peer feedback can empower everyone and why we need more of it; and,
- The psychology behind positive and critical feedback; and,
- How you should give positive feedback and how you shouldn’t; and,
- How much positive feedback you need to get rid of negative feedback in your mind; and,
- Why psychological safety plays an important role for creativity to flourish; and much more…
Author: Gerhard Molin